- Stuart Weitzman Shoes for Women
- 4 must haves Stuart Weitzman Pumps for women
- Top 3 Rated Ankle Length Boots by Stuart Weitzman
- 5 Chic Looking Stuart Weitzman Sandals
Stuart Weitzman Shoes for Women
In this article we review a top American Designer, Stuart Weitzman, paying peculiar attention to the stylish shoes they produce. Stuart Weitzman brand are a high-end shoe company and will sure set you back a couple of dollars but if you have the money to spend, which I think you do, their shoes styles will pay off in the long run. Its common place to find the high top ankle length boots going for as high as $1120 10 $1500 while most of the pumps and heels average about $550.
It’s a no brainer then, that Stuart has been notorious for making the most expensive shoes in the world. Born in 1941, Stuart Weitzman fascination for shoes started at a very early age. Their attention to details, use of the best materials in the world and adorning shoe pieces with special stones ( 24-karat dold, diamond) has seen that they remained a force to be reckoned with in the world of women footwear. You will find particularly pleasing the newest collection of bridal shoes for women
Stuart began designing shoes for his father at an early age, precisely in the 60’s under the brand name “Seymour Shoes” and after the death of his father in 1963 Stuart and his brother Warren took over the business. A Spanish company bought over the business in the early 70’s after some horrid times the company faced, however Stuart continued designing shoes for the company and in 1994 he bought back the business.
Some landmark events Stuart continually does to promote his brand is by providing a highly stylish “Million Dollar” shoe to an Oscar nominee at the Academy Awards. This also includes the very famous platinum sandals actress Laura Harring wore in 2002. This sandals where adorned with 464 diamonds.
In 2015, Coach, the luxury fashion house bought over the shares of Stuart Weitzman for $574 million and as part of the deal Weitzman is to stay as a shoe designer for the company.
Type: Privately Held
Headquarters:10 Hudson Yards New York, NY10001 United States
Company Size:501-1000 employees
4 must haves Stuart Weitzman Pumps for women
1. Stuart Weitzman Women's Nouveau Dress Pump
2. Stuart Weitzman Women's Lace Pump
3. Stuart Weitzman Women's Flirt Dress Pump
4. Stuart Weitzman Women's Power Dress Pump
Top 3 Rated Ankle Length Boots by Stuart Weitzman
1. Stuart Weitzman Women's Fringetimes Boot
2. Stuart Weitzman Women's Zipzipzip Boot
3. Stuart Weitzman Women's Glove Boot
5 Chic Looking Stuart Weitzman Sandals
1. Stuart Weitzman Women's Accent Pump
2. Stuart Weitzman Women's Lovefringe Dress Sandal
3. Stuart Weitzman Women's Alex Espadrille
4. Stuart Weitzman Women's Nudist Leather Heeled Sandal
5. Stuart Weitzman Women's Nudistplatform Sandal